We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overnight in Mykonos

Which Mykonos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lancaster, United...
reviews: 104
Overnight in Mykonos

We're not really Myknos people - we're elderly and I'm overweight, so if we were to stay there we'd probably be taken behind a sand dune and shot for not being fit and buffed enough. However we're planning to fly into Mykonos in the late afternoon, stay overnight and then catch a ferry about noon the next day up to Andros ( a better place for crumblies like us!). Is there an airport hotel to stay at? - or would it be better to go into Mykonos town and get a room? Would anyone know a suitable hotel for an overnight stay that's not too expensive (that is, less than say 100 Euro for B&B for two people)? Many thanks.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
reviews: 24
1. Re: Overnight in Mykonos

No need to worry -- the island attracts visitors of all ages, shapes and sizes.

Check out Makis Place, which is situated in the Tourlos area very close to the New Port (which is likely the port from which your ferry to Andros will depart). The hotel has very reasonable rates, offers a transfer service, and has an excellent on-site restaurant. Their website: http://www.makisplace.com/

Wirral UK
reviews: 1
2. Re: Overnight in Mykonos

Hi, my aunty and uncle have been going to Mykonos twice a year for the past 25 years - they're now in their mid 80's but still going strong! I've also been to Mykonos a number of times, going back to my early 20s (when I was one of the party animals) to now, age 48. So, I suppose it depends what age you class as being a 'crumbly' - I can honestly say that Mykonos is extremely diverse when it comes to the ages and 'genres' of people that go there. Yes, there are some very gorgeous people, but us 'lesser blessed mortals' outnumber them I think! Enjoy your short stay on Mykonos - from one (not-so) crumbly to another! :-)

3. Re: Overnight in Mykonos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 11, 2014