We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night life in Mykonos

Which Mykonos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Night life in Mykonos

I am a straight male travelling alone to Mykonos and Santorini in May 2013. I am not looking for night clubs as I am 50 years old . Can anyone advise of other forms of entertainment that would suit my age . I am very fit and healthy ( gym junkie) and my style is more like a quiet bar with a band ...35 to 55 age group. I am Australian and prefer something towards the water . Any suggestions would be very welcomed. Thanks !

Laguna Beach...
reviews: 5
1. Re: Night life in Mykonos

hello. i am not sure about places with bands but i suggest the bars in the little venice area. i really like Caprice. Also Scarpa and Galleraki. Good places for a drink both at sunset and then later in the evening when nightlife picks up.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
reviews: 24
2. Re: Night life in Mykonos

I can't think of any places with bands, either -- especially in May which is still low season. But as ocbeachgirl pointed out, you'll find some good spots right at Little Venice. And as you walk around in Mykonos Town, you'll spot other bars you can check out to see if the crowd & vibe suit you.

Mykonos
3. Re: Night life in Mykonos

I really like Caprice too, but you cannot tell that it is NOT crowded. Usually it is, but still everyone loves it, including me! A quite one, if you visit early at night, is Scarpa Bar at Little Venice. Chose to be seated outside because Scarpa bar features an amazing sunset view!! And try the cocktails, the bar is famous for that! mykonosgold.com/nightlife/scarpa/index.htm

Galleraki is great too, in Little Venice as well as Scarpa bar.

As a sunset & sea view lover, I also suggest you to go to Oneiro bar, at Mykonos View Hotel, which features amazing sunset views, and view to the whole of Mykonos Town too! It is ideal for the first drink of the night, around sunset time!

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 21
4. Re: Night life in Mykonos

Grant

how did you go with this.

I am in exactly the same situation as yours.

I am in santorini and wondering if Mykonos is worth the visit.

5. Re: Night life in Mykonos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, May 11, 2014