We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from santorini to Mykonos

Which Mykonos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Udaipur, India
reviews: 2
Travel from santorini to Mykonos

We have to travel from santorini to Mykonos on 9th April 2013 , could you help me find a ferry coz I can't find any ferry service operational

Essex
1. Re: Travel from santorini to Mykonos

Ferries between Santorini and Mykonos don't start until late April - there aren't any on the 9th. The only way to get from Santorini to Mykonos in a single day at that time of year is by flying via Athens.

Birmingham, United...
reviews: 16
2. Re: Travel from santorini to Mykonos

There are no ferries Santorini > Mykonos on that date you have to go 8 April Santorini > Piraeus overnight then 9 April Piraeus > Mykonos, or on 9 April fly via Athens.

Or you go to Naxos/Paros instead of Mykonos which are on the regular Santorini to Piraeus ferry route.

Edited: 3:22 pm, March 10, 2013
Udaipur, India
reviews: 2
3. Re: Travel from santorini to Mykonos

thanks guys for the help

i was wondering the same that i could go to naxos / paros and stay overnight

, but i still could not find any ferry the next day for mykonos

can you also recon that this time of the year where can we find some decent NIGHTLIFE ???

Warsaw, Poland
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
4. Re: Travel from santorini to Mykonos

At this time of year your best bet is overnight stay at Syros, not Paros/Naxos.

5. Re: Travel from santorini to Mykonos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 13, 2014