We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip from Santorini to Mykonos in April 2013

Which Mykonos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Abu Dhabi
Trip from Santorini to Mykonos in April 2013

Hi Guys,

I am planning to travel from Santorini to Mykonos on 6 April 2013. Any advice of what would be the best way to get there. I was hoping to find a ferry but finding it difficult to book online.

Thanks

UK
Destination Expert
for Cyclades
reviews: 8
1. Re: Trip from Santorini to Mykonos in April 2013

You won't be able to go direct by sea on 6th April. It's too early. No-one wants to do that journey outside the holiday season. You might be able to do it via Syros on certain days but would probably have to overnight on Syros. Otherwise you'd have to go via Athens, either by flying or on ferries. Going by ferry would need an overnight stay.

UK
Destination Expert
for Cyclades
2. Re: Trip from Santorini to Mykonos in April 2013

I've just checked back at last year's schedule and it looks as though Flying Cat 4 made its first journey from Santorini to Mykonos on 6th April although that was on a Friday, but its next journey wasn't until the following Friday. However, I think that was just before Greek Easter which isn't until May this year. So this may be a possibility but until their schedule is published we won't know what date they are starting this year.

Essex
3. Re: Trip from Santorini to Mykonos in April 2013

The provisional Flying Cat 4 schedule for the first few weeks of the seaon is now on GTP and Hellenic's web site - it doesn't start until April 27th this year.

Newmarket, United...
Destination Expert
for Antiparos
4. Re: Trip from Santorini to Mykonos in April 2013

That continues the usual pattern of FlyingCat 4 starting its season the weekend before Greek Easter.

UK
Destination Expert
for Cyclades
5. Re: Trip from Santorini to Mykonos in April 2013

Thanks Mikets. I hadn't realised that schedule was there yet. There's some odities like the Highspeed 5 finishing its morning journey in Tinos then starting its evening return journey in Mykonos :-), and Flying Cat 4 returning from Mykonos to Ios then Paros :-)

Edited: 12:27 pm, February 24, 2013
6. Re: Trip from Santorini to Mykonos in April 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Mykonos Town