We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My girlfriend and I are going to Mykonos for 7 days end June

Which Mykonos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
reviews: 43
My girlfriend and I are going to Mykonos for 7 days end June

I would love some tips of what to do its my first trip to Mykonos and my girlfriend and I are celebrating turning the big 50 we have 7 days and then onto Tuscany any tips welcome

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
reviews: 24
1. Re: My girlfriend and I are going to Mykonos for 7 days end June

Tips:

1) Explore Mykonos Town. It's a maze of narrow streets and lanes filled with shops, restaurants,cafes, bars, clubs, galleries, and museums, and most of it is a pedestrian zone best explored just by wandering around and getting lost from time to time.

2) Enjoy the beaches. There are dozens all around the island.

3) Visit nearby Delos island to view the historic ruins and the archaeological museum. You leave Mykonos Town harbour in the morning and return by mid afternoon, so it's basically just a half-day excursion that gets you off the island.

4) Enjoy the nightlife (there are places for all ages; just walk around and you'll find spots that appeal to you. The seaside bars at Little Venice are a great spot to go for cocktails, especially at sunset).

5) Rent a car for a day to explore beaches and other parts of the island you can't easily reach by local bus. Visit the town square at Ano Mero village (and the monastery, if it's open). If you like seafood, go for lunch at Marco's taverna in the fishermen's village near Kalafatis beach. Or, if you prefer salads or meat dishes, go for lunch at Kiki's taverna at Agios Sostis beach. Other "remote" beaches worth visiting (and having lunch at good beachside tavernas) include Fokos and Lia.

6) Check with local ferry ticket & travel offices for available tours and excursions. There are boat tours, jeep tours, horseback riding, scuba diving, watersports and more.

7) Read through the Mykonos and Mykonos Town forums to see the suggestions other people have made about visiting the island.

8) To view hundreds of photos of the island, including pictures of many of the major beaches, the Town and many of its restaurants, click this link to my Flickr page and look for the collection entitled Mykonos Greece 2012: www.flickr.com/photos/mygreecetravelblog/

Twyning, United...
reviews: 72
2. Re: My girlfriend and I are going to Mykonos for 7 days end June

Lunch at Ano Mera, Fokos Beach, Agios Sostis, Paranga beach. Romance.

Los Angeles...
reviews: 11
3. Re: My girlfriend and I are going to Mykonos for 7 days end June

Go swimming to Paradise beach and Superparadise beach. Party, dance- been there-done it back in the late 90's and consecutively early 2000's. Doesn't get any better! Amazing time!!

Patna, India
4. Re: My girlfriend and I are going to Mykonos for 7 days end June

how busy will be in the first week of june...

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
reviews: 24
5. Re: My girlfriend and I are going to Mykonos for 7 days end June

It will be bustling and lively but not wall to wall people like in July & August.

6. Re: My girlfriend and I are going to Mykonos for 7 days end June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:35 am, May 09, 2013
Athens, Greece
7. Re: My girlfriend and I are going to Mykonos for 7 days end June

Hello I'm Dimitris from InStyle Villas.

Nice period to visit the island.

Mykonos is a great choice. Not very crowded during that period, beautiful night clubs and party all the time.

Don't miss the chance to visit Delos.

Greetings from Greece.

8. Re: My girlfriend and I are going to Mykonos for 7 days end June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 11, 2014