We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mykonos to santorini

Which Mykonos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle
reviews: 14
mykonos to santorini

Hi I would like to know if timetables are out yet for 22nd June onwards for catamarans to and from Mykonos and Santorini Thanks

Warsaw, Poland
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
11. Re: mykonos to santorini

Yes, if your flight is not massively delayed. But then, the Superjet is often delayed too. And you will have 17:45 Seajet2 as back-up.

London
reviews: 17
12. Re: mykonos to santorini

Will they let me get on the 5:45 ome if my ticket say 2:50pm?

Thanks

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 38
13. Re: mykonos to santorini

Hi guys,

If you book with eg Booking.com with free cancellation (always competitive and the site has good location maps to compare surrounding hotels and see what attractins are near by), you can book several hotels/apartments that take your fancy and keep researching or checking the reviews that come out. I have done this many times and once u are certain take the cheaper non refundable rate or leave it with cancellation option.

So many options and price ranges depending on service, views and beaches nearby.

14. Re: mykonos to santorini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 15, 2014