We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mykonos to santorini

Which Mykonos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle
Level Contributor
190 posts
19 reviews
mykonos to santorini

Hi I would like to know if timetables are out yet for 22nd June onwards for catamarans to and from Mykonos and Santorini Thanks

Newmarket, United...
Destination Expert
for Antiparos
Level Contributor
5,919 posts
1. Re: mykonos to santorini

Sea Jets is already out, but it's worth waiting for Hellenic Seaways' FlyingCat 4 timetable. That should be out in the next few weeks, and when it does can be seen on http://www.ferries.gr/hfd/ and the other ferry websites. This year's timetable should be similar to 2012 except the starting dates. Also during high season may be FlyingCat 3, but its route seems to vary from year to year.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
190 posts
19 reviews
2. Re: mykonos to santorini

Thanks the wife is dying to book hotels, do you know if they are usually daily departures. Thanks

Essex
Level Contributor
886 posts
3. Re: mykonos to santorini

Flying Cat 4 is usually daily with the exception of some Wednesdays.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
190 posts
19 reviews
4. Re: mykonos to santorini

Do you think it's safe to go ahead now and book hotels in Mykonos and Santorini and be ok tobook catamaran/ferry later and hope we can get one or other on our dates? Thanks

Newmarket, United...
Destination Expert
for Antiparos
Level Contributor
5,919 posts
5. Re: mykonos to santorini

Yes, you can go ahead and book hotels now. There are usually at least two ferries daily during high season. Very occasionally the catamarans are cancelled due to high winds, but you can't plan your itinerary around that unlikely event.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
190 posts
19 reviews
6. Re: mykonos to santorini

Thanks v much for that information will go ahead and book hotels now.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
190 posts
19 reviews
7. Re: mykonos to santorini

Is it ok to book ferry/catamaran when we get to Mykonos or should we do it when timetables come out

Warsaw, Poland
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
Level Contributor
3,487 posts
8. Re: mykonos to santorini

There is always a risk that tickets can sell out for your preferred ferry but in June it is rather small.

London
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
9. Re: mykonos to santorini

Hi there - if I my flight is due to arrive at 1.15pm will I be able to make the 2:50pm seajet ferry on tues 23rd July?

Thanks

London
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
10. Re: mykonos to santorini

Hi there - if I my flight is due to arrive at 1.15pm will I be able to make the 2:50pm seajet ferry on tues 23rd July?

Thanks

Get answers to your questions about Mykonos Town