We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights booked now need hotel advice

Which Mykonos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 73
Flights booked now need hotel advice

Hi everyone

Have spent about 3 hours looking at a lot of reviews and individual websites of properties.

This is for a 2 night stay for a couple in July.

We loved Santorini last year and hope to perhaps rent a scooter here also to get around, but would prefer to be right in the centre of shopping and restaurants also.

Ideally looking for a hotel with a great balcony view and nicely done room.

I looked at Vencia and Myconian K (however has some not so good reviews, especially about the walk to town)

Anything else I should at? Budget around 250 euro a night but a little flexible.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
reviews: 24
1. Re: Flights booked now need hotel advice

Have you checked out either the Ilio Maris or the Mykonos View? They should have rooms at rates within your budget.

Kouros, Porto Mykonos and Apanema Resort are in the same area as Mykonos View but may have rates above your budget (though still worth investigating).

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 73
2. Re: Flights booked now need hotel advice

Thanks, I looked at the ones you mentioned, however minimum stay for a lot of properties is 3 nights for my dates

I have booked Vencia...your thoughts?

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
reviews: 24
3. Re: Flights booked now need hotel advice

It gets consistently good reviews (it's rated #3 in Mykonos on the TripAdvisor hotel list) and has frequently been mentioned positively in comments in the forums. I'm sure you will enjoy it. The one downside is the uphill walk to the hotel from Town, which I personally wouldn't want to do in the heat of July. But during a 2-night stay you probably wouldn't be going back and forth much so that shouldn't detract from your stay.

london
reviews: 6
4. Re: Flights booked now need hotel advice

Take at look at the Rochari. Great views over the town, wonderful sunsets. Two bars. Pool . Free transport pickup.. Easy walk into town. Look at their website and trip adviser. Enjoy!

5. Re: Flights booked now need hotel advice

Excellent place you will love it

6. Re: Flights booked now need hotel advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:35 am, February 25, 2013
7. Re: Flights booked now need hotel advice

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

8. Re: Flights booked now need hotel advice

9. Re: Flights booked now need hotel advice

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 27, 2014