We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in March end

Which Mykonos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai...
Honeymoon in March end

I am getting married on 15th March and want to visit Greece and the islands. We will leave for our honeymoon on 21st and reach Athens by noon. On 23rd I plan to go to Mykonos and stay there will 25th. On 25th we planned to head to Santorini and stay there till 27th. On 27th, it will be back to Athens and then back home.

I saw that a lot of hotels in Mykonos were shut. Is it a good time to visit santorini and Mykonos?

Unfortunately its late to change plans cause flight tickets to Greece and back are booked. Are we not looking at the right islands?

Can someone help? Dont wan't anything to go wrong during the honeymoon.

Newmarket, United...
Destination Expert
for Antiparos
1. Re: Honeymoon in March end

Not only will many things be shut on Mykonos and Santorini, you will have to travel back to Athens to get between the two islands. You may be able to find connecting flights via Athens Airport.

Suggest you rethink your plans and spend your week in Athens, perhaps taking short trips from there to Nafplio, Delphi, or one of the Saronic Gulf islands.

2. Re: Honeymoon in March end

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 18, 2014