We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mykonos - Places to eat & drink that won't break the bank

Which Mykonos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkshire
reviews: 21
Mykonos - Places to eat & drink that won't break the bank

Hi,

Am going to Mykonos town next week. I realise that Mykonos doesn't do cheap but I am presuming there must be some hidden gems somewhere!

Wanting names of reasonably priced restaurant & cocktail bars?

Also any beaches that won't be playing music/parties in the afternoon?

Thanks in advance

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
reviews: 24
1. Re: Mykonos - Places to eat & drink that won't break the bank

Lots of restaurant info here: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g189430-i401-k5465…

Beach parties are over for the season.

Uttoxeter, United...
reviews: 12
2. Re: Mykonos - Places to eat & drink that won't break the bank

Was there last week found nice little taverna just behind Honda Centre shop on main quay side by the little sandy beach at the harbour called Marias in a quiet courtyard at the back the reasonably priced food is really good and staff very friendly

Halifax, England
3. Re: Mykonos - Places to eat & drink that won't break the bank

Hi - not sure if you'll have already set off for Mykonos (you lucky person!!) but if not, one of our favourites this year was Marco Polo. It's very central, very reasonable and very good. My daughter put a good review on Trip Advisor under the restaurant name (Travelsbytrain if you want to look it up).

They all display their menus with prices so it's just a matter of walking round and taking your pick, depending on your budget.

Enjoy.

Laval, Canada
reviews: 12
4. Re: Mykonos - Places to eat & drink that won't break the bank

My favorite place Nikos Taverna behind City Hall. For Mykonos, they had reasonable prices and good food (fish was really good) !

Ax

5. Re: Mykonos - Places to eat & drink that won't break the bank

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, December 15, 2013