We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family friendly bars/Restaurant close to Guayarmina Princess

Which Costa Adeje hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 1
Family friendly bars/Restaurant close to Guayarmina Princess

Hi guys,

We've decided to stay at the Guayarmina Princess and wondered if you could recommend a few decent bars with maybe a good tribute act or singer that is suitable for family's? also any recommendations for good restaurants for an evening meal and cheapish places to get lunch close to the hotel.

Are there any good bars right on the beach for a drink in the evening that aren't to rowdy? (god i sound old, lol)

we are going half board but will eat out on occasions as well.

Any other things to do or places to visit would also be welcome, we are 2 x adults and an 8 year old who loves animals so were thinking the zoo in the north of the island would be a nice day out.

My daughter would love to do a boat ride to watch the Dolphins which company is the best to book with?

Is the beach in front of our hotel nice?

Thanks guys any tips and advice much appreciated

Sunderland
reviews: 15
1. Re: Family friendly bars/Restaurant close to Guayarmina Princess

Loro is definitely worth a visit we went with our two year old and even though its over an hour it didn't seem that long. There is a few pubs right next to you on the beach front and didn't get too busy. There is a lovey Chinese opposite the sunwing down the little shops its very nice. Two coffee shops are nice too one next to Chinese and the other in the fanabe plaza. We tried the Wigan pier it was ok. People recommended the Winchester to us. If you find any let me know too as we back next year on the same area

Cockermouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa de las Americas, Cockermouth
reviews: 24
2. Re: Family friendly bars/Restaurant close to Guayarmina Princess

If your looking for tribute acts head to the beach below your hotel and you will find the first and last and ye olde ocean. Both have karaoke follwed by a tribute act every night.

Fanabe beach in front of the hotel is lovely and you will enjoy the hotel. We stayed there last year and have booked to stay again in September

cleethorpes
reviews: 9
3. Re: Family friendly bars/Restaurant close to Guayarmina Princess

Love animals ...the MONKEY PARK at Los Cris is a great morning ,i say morning as the "inmates" sleep in the heat of the afternoon sun .Some smaller ones roam freely so expect interactive fun ,more so if you take some fruit with you .

Aqua Park has a Dolphin show ,though myself i like to see them free.... .IMO the best trip is FreeBird 1 .

Heres a link to a fantastic company with fantastic staff .And the company is fully bonded .Myself ,family ,and friends always use Tenerife Sunshine .

www,tenerifesunshine.com

But do remember though Dolphins and Whales are often sighted there are no 100% trips ,nature does as it wishes .So do warn the children

cleethorpes
4. Re: Family friendly bars/Restaurant close to Guayarmina Princess

Love animals ...the MONKEY PARK at Los Cris is a great morning ,i say morning as the "inmates" sleep in the heat of the afternoon sun .Some smaller ones roam freely so expect interactive fun ,more so if you take some fruit with you .

Aqua Park has a Dolphin show ,though myself i like to see them free.... .IMO the best trip is FreeBird 1 .

Heres a link to a fantastic company with fantastic staff .And the company is fully bonded .Myself ,family ,and friends always use Tenerife Sunshine .

www.tenerifesunshine.com

But do remember though Dolphins and Whales are often sighted there are no 100% trips ,nature does as it wishes .So do warn the children

London, United...
reviews: 1
5. Re: Family friendly bars/Restaurant close to Guayarmina Princess

Thanks for the responses guys, its really appreciated, looking forward to our holiday now.

Does anyone know if they let children into the Divine bar? I was reading a few reviews and it seems like a nice place to listen to some live music which is what were after now and again!

we have a little one who is up at the crack of dawn so not to many late nights but a nice bar now and again would be great.

Southampton, United...
6. Re: Family friendly bars/Restaurant close to Guayarmina Princess

We are hoping to book for November with our 4 year old and 6 month old. I'd love to hear what you thought if the hotel and good restaurants/trips etc and any tips!!

Thanks,

Sar

Birmingham, United...
reviews: 2
7. Re: Family friendly bars/Restaurant close to Guayarmina Princess

pj s.....

I have been to Divines almost every night of my last 2 holidays....

live entertainment doesn't start till late - and I have never seen any children in there........

maybe someone will come along who knows different ?

hope you have a great holiday whatever you do !

cleethorpes
8. Re: Family friendly bars/Restaurant close to Guayarmina Princess

You know ,i have never seen children in there either .......not sure if its a rule or just a coincidence .Really with such a place i suppose the last thing they need is issues "Some" children may cause .......

9. Re: Family friendly bars/Restaurant close to Guayarmina Princess

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, July 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje