We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fanabe Costa Sur Hotel.. booked.

Which Costa Adeje hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 35
Fanabe Costa Sur Hotel.. booked.

So, eventually got booked for this hotel but it was quite expensive. Tried various different websites and agents and most were around the same prices. Didn't realise Easter was earlier this year, that's why it was so expensive.

Anyway, anyone who's been here, could you tell us if they supply tea/coffee facilities in the rooms or do i need to pack our travel kettle? Is the roomsafe free like some we've been to or do we pay for hire at reception? Does the rooms have a fridge supplied? Do they supply hairdryers in the room? We don't want to pack anything if we don't need it. And finally.. how far from the hotel is the beach? We've been to Costa Adeje before, two years ago - the Dream Villa Tagoro Hotel, we booked the FCS as we heard it was closer to the beach and bars. The DVT was a fair bit away up and over the motorway bridge so could anyone who knows the geography of Costa Adeje better than me say how far the two hotels are apart? We often used the "Wigan Pier" pub down some steps on a corner so would be useful to know how far the Wigan Pier is from the Fanabe, gives us a rough guide again on the area. Any other recommendations on bars etc, or tips also greatly received as well, thanks!

Jambonian.

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 6
1. Re: Fanabe Costa Sur Hotel.. booked.

hi there

stayed in FCS last year ,no tea coffee etc ,you pay for the safe,

cant remember about the fridge,bathroom had the usual hairdryer (not very good).

there is a great beach 5-10 mins straight down the hill and keep to the right of the shopping centre.some good bars etc along the front, i'm sure someone will tell you the best ones as i can never remember the names but i know how to get to them

enjoy

ps the wigan pier is 5 mins away

Edited: 11:23 am, February 13, 2013
Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 35
2. Re: Fanabe Costa Sur Hotel.. booked.

Ok, thanks Broxi72, some good info there.

Anyone name some good bars around the area where there's some entertainment in the evenings? Comedy, live music etc? Thanks.

Jambonian.

3. Re: Fanabe Costa Sur Hotel.. booked.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje