We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swimsuit Shop

Which Costa Adeje hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brussels, Belgium
Swimsuit Shop

Are there any shops near the Sheraton La Caleta that have woman's swimsuits, sarongs and hats?

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
reviews: 21
1. Re: Swimsuit Shop

Hi CK ...

I don't know about swim suit shops in La Caleta ...but if you find yourself on a trip to Los Cristianos ( right at the other end of the south resort ) there is a very good one just past the garage after the bus terminal where the road forks , so easy to get to on a bus ...

I didn't actually buy one ...but I saw three on a lady in our hotel who had bought from there and they were lovely ..15 euros each !

Sylla

cleethorpes
reviews: 9
2. Re: Swimsuit Shop

Hi ,CK456 ,firstly i am not sure of the costs of swimsuits in Brussels but in Tenerife they are far more expensive than here in the UK ,even the rubbish made stuff is expensive !

However to help ,you could stroll into "Del Duque " where you will find "PLAZA DEL DUQUE " these are top of the range shops and prices to match ."Lady Russ" is a definate stockist of swimwear ,others there include Galouas Lorens,Jofre,OOH! ,Miss Umbrella ,Escada,Apriora......

OR

if its something on a cheaper option ...

Thursday and Saturday the market at nearby Fanabe just over from Hotel Costa Adeje Gran approx 20 mins away .Markets open 9.00am to 14.00 on those days.

OR

If you head to Playa De Las Americas and The Safari Shopping Centre ,try Etams and next door to ZARAS is "WOMENS SECRETS " If no luck there head along the sea front walkway to Los Cris .From ZARAS head over to a small shopping area Vista Sur head down its left side onto the sea front walkway ,facing the see head left .Just before the port tunnel are several shops ,though it is the cheap rubbish stuff !

If your walking along the sea fronts look for shops called Funde Grubbe,this have a selection of swimwear though they are predominantly a perfume seller .

Be Aware ......at the moment its classed as winter ,so stocks are limited till next seasons come out .Also Sales in Tenerife go on till 7th March so grab yourself a bargain .........not the cheap rubbish stuff

Nuneaton, United...
3. Re: Swimsuit Shop

There is a shop in San Eugenio, diagonaly across from St. Eugenes Bar, not to expensive.

Huddersfield
reviews: 15
4. Re: Swimsuit Shop

I have looked at swim wear in Tenerife and they are so expensive. However, I have also seen them on the markets are they are okay in price but you can't try them on.

Edited: 11:12 am, February 02, 2013
Brussels, Belgium
5. Re: Swimsuit Shop

Great, thanks everyone!

cleethorpes
6. Re: Swimsuit Shop

Just been reminded by "She Who Shops" !lol...... at Zaras there are 2 exit/entrances ,one from the road and one from the walk through .From the walk through exit/entrance at Zaras to the right is a swim wear shop also .Sorry cant remember its name but next to a fashion jewelery shop .Apparently some really nice ones in there ,pricey but not as expensive as some

Tenerife, Spain
7. Re: Swimsuit Shop

Just passed Zaras LA Onelegnofeet today and it was shut might be getting done out as there were cables hanging from the ceiling.

Edited: 12:14 pm, February 03, 2013
Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
reviews: 21
8. Re: Swimsuit Shop

It has been closed for at least more than a couple of weeks , as it was closed when we passed by 2 weeks ago !

Sylla

Edited: 12:17 pm, February 03, 2013
cleethorpes
9. Re: Swimsuit Shop

In full swing as we left on the 15th of January ...causing excess baggage Again!! There was no mention of it closing or anything whilst there ,signs said Sales Continue to 7th of March ...so dont know whats going on there Dok .Though they dont do swimwear as such at ZARAS its the shops either side "Womens Secrets being one ,Noneof us can remember the name of the one in the passage way opposite ...........Thanks for the input Dok ,wish it was closed whilst we where there you Lucky Sole !!!LOL

@CK456 ...just down the road from The Safari Shopping Centre is Bershka ,a little further under Parque Santiago 4 is Pull and Bear though there where no swimsuits whilst we where there the other week it maybe worth a look if your going a bit later in the year

manchester
reviews: 4
10. Re: Swimsuit Shop

There is a good shop not far from the church in the little narrow streets in Los Christianos, it is called " TERRY's" They just sell swimwear, sarongs ect. at really good prices and they are excellant quality, I usually buy all my swimwear from there as the colours and styles are much nicer than at home. Cannot describe exactly where is it but have used this shop for a number of years so I am sure that someone would be able to point you in the right direction. They have nice changing rooms and helpful staff too.