We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

another ? about las terrazas apartments?

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 14
another ? about las terrazas apartments?

Does anyone know if some of these are privately owned? Have seen some pictures with cooker and sofa in and others look more basic. Am staying for 2 weeks and cooker and sofa would be great.

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
reviews: 112
1. Re: another ? about las terrazas apartments?

Yes, they're privately owned. So each apartment will be different spec wise.

There are some reviews for some of the apartments on TA

2. Re: another ? about las terrazas apartments?

Thanks for that Miss_Chief1, will keep fingers crossed now that we get a decent one. Though Weill still have an amazing time as usual I'm sure.

achill
reviews: 24
3. Re: another ? about las terrazas apartments?

You would have to book the private ones throught the owners direct if not i think you just get the basic apartment.So depends on who you book with.

4. Re: another ? about las terrazas apartments?

Okay, booked through a travel company so guess I'm taking pot luck. Still as long as the sun shines and I'm not working I will happy for 2 weeks!

5. Re: another ? about las terrazas apartments?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 19, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen