We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tapas le vela

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
missmaden
reviews: 7
tapas le vela

any one idea on food drinks prices here xx

Ayrshire
reviews: 13
11. Re: tapas le vela

Where is it? Can't see it on the restaurant reviews?

Brighton, England
reviews: 139
12. Re: tapas le vela

It's called La Vela :-)

liverpool
reviews: 12
13. Re: tapas le vela

Give it a try you wont be disappointed, ate here twice during our weeks visit in March, heading back over to PDC next March, will defo be on my list to go back, wish i was there now to go mmmm mouth is watering mmm :)))))

Puerto Del Carmen...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Del Carmen
reviews: 22
14. Re: tapas le vela

It´s not listed under Puerto Del Carmen, but under Lanzarote restaurants. If you use the search box on the top right you´ll find some reviews.

Brighton
reviews: 11
15. Re: tapas le vela

Including mine - ooh, I can still taste the flavours! Certainly going to take my husband and daughter there next January; they're in for a treat!

Brighton, England
reviews: 139
16. Re: tapas le vela

Oops, the last comment should have been by me - I was logged onto my husband's account by mistake!

17. Re: tapas le vela

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, November 03, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen