We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scuba Diving in PDC

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Reading, England...
Scuba Diving in PDC

Hey. I'm going to PDC for the first time on 13th September, never done diving before and was wondering whats the best value for money place to do so and what sort of "damage" roughly should i expect? :)

Edited: 4:49 pm, August 28, 2013
UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
reviews: 112
1. Re: Scuba Diving in PDC

Hi............have a look at the Things To Do Section at the top of the page. 90% of the activities section reviewed Dive Schools ! tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g662290-Activi… there's also link to their own websites in there.

These recent past posts might help with a recommendation or three :)

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g662290-i11495-k…

tripadvisor.co.uk/…40805757

Reading, England...
2. Re: Scuba Diving in PDC

Thanks Miss Chief!! Very helpful :)

Ennis, Ireland
reviews: 1
3. Re: Scuba Diving in PDC

hi.firstly i hope you will have a great time in pdc.if you want to try scubs diving there are several excellent dive centres in the area,just search for scuba diving in lanzarote on the internet..when there you can do either a try dive( very easy,about 4 metres deep.cost approx e60) or a one day discover scuba for e110(you learn a little bit of dive theory and get a 2nd dive to 12 metres)..better still if you have the time is to do a padi open water course.it takes 3 to 4 days and then you are qualified to dive 18 metres.good luck!

4. Re: Scuba Diving in PDC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 31, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen