Were planning on going to pcd at the end of march this year and just have a few questions
1. We think were going to stay in the elena apartments they seem to be getting good reviews on tripadvisor has anyone on this forum ever stayed there?
2. Looked up pre booked airport transfers & the come in around €48 (thats for being collected at airport & being dropped back to airport) would we better off just getting a taxi outside the airport instead?
3. Were in our mid 20's so like to go out & enjoy ourselves are there any good pubs / clubs for our age group (we dont want to places thats full of 17/18 year olds lol)
4. Would the weather be good enough at this time to get in a spot of sun bathing & get a nice tan.
5. Is it worth going to ranco texas for a night & where do you get tickets for it or for anyother excursions for that matter.
Thanks very much in advance for any info :)