We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pdc in January

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sunderland
reviews: 8
Pdc in January

We are thinking of going to PDC in January. Can anyone tell me what the weather is like then and will bars and restuarnts be open ?

I like the look of Club Oceano on the owners direct site, has any one stayed there if so can you tell me where they are situated.

MANY THANKS

UK
reviews: 4
1. Re: Pdc in January

Bars and restaurants will be open.

Weather should be warm and pleasant espectially when the sun comes out though Jan can be a little mixed so expect some cloud and maybe even a spot of rain. The stats suggest that it's sunny around 70% of daylight hrs.

Ole

Salford, England
reviews: 39
2. Re: Pdc in January

We stayed at the Oceano a couple of years ago. Its a nice, quiet complex, with a decent bar that serves food. Staff are very friendly. The apartments are clean and comfortable. They are situated on Calle Alcorce, which is less than a 10 minute walk down a fairly steep hill to the front. I'd say they are in a good position for both the old and new towns. If you decide to book, request a high floor room (there are only two levels) & a sea view, as a few of the apartments don't seem to get much sun on the balconies or terrace.

United Kingdom
reviews: 31
3. Re: Pdc in January

We went to PDC last Jan and we are going again this Jan , as Ole says it can be mixed weather wise last year we had 3 out of 7 bad days but it was warm just rained a lot hopefully this year will be better

Ireland
4. Re: Pdc in January

We were there last January, going again this January. The weather was mostly perfect for us, a bit cold at night though.

5. Re: Pdc in January

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, May 30, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen