We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snorkelling on coral gardens

Which Watamu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Barnsley, United...
reviews: 5
snorkelling on coral gardens

Hi everyone. My wife and I are returning to TBBC a third time after a break of eleven years and I was wondering if Richard Bennett was still taking people out on guided snorkelling trips from the hotel . I went out with him on several occasions on my previous stays at TBBC .and just wondered if he was still around as I am not really into the crash bang splash trips that are run from the hotel and beach . Thanks for any info.

bristol
reviews: 1
1. Re: snorkelling on coral gardens

Hi Tyke58.

I see nobody has given you an update. We have not been to TBBC for three years but he was there then and as usual took us on a great guided tour . Hope he is still there as his knowledge of the reef in the coral gardens was second to none and the tips we got to improve our snorkelling were invaluble.

Barnsley, United...
2. Re: snorkelling on coral gardens

Thanks for that , I was beginning to think I was the only one who had met him ! I sincerely hope he's still around as going out on the reef away from all the noise around the boats was a terrific experience .thanks again for taking the trouble to respond.

bristol
reviews: 1
3. Re: snorkelling on coral gardens

So do i. We went out with him every time we stayed at TBBC about six times. Please give us an update on your return. Have a great holiday.

Regards Andy.

Barnsley, United...
4. Re: snorkelling on coral gardens

Sorry. Should have mentioned , not actually going until December !! Feel a bit of a burk now !! But can't help being exited cos its been such along break ....yes of course I will keep you posted thanks again.

5. Re: snorkelling on coral gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Watamu
Recent Conversations