We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

turtle bay beach hotel

Which Watamu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
County Durham
reviews: 11
turtle bay beach hotel

All inclusive at TBBC. Can any one tell what the alcoholic drinks are l Anyone helpike. We have been on a few AI and the drinks are always watered down.

yorkshire
reviews: 5
1. Re: turtle bay beach hotel

Don't worry countydurhamlass

The alcoholic drinks at TBBC are fine

theirs tusker lager on draught and plenty of spirits but locally branded names

see wendo for a good large gin and tonic :-))

sure you will have no problems enjoy

isle of wight
reviews: 34
2. Re: turtle bay beach hotel

Absolutely agree. We go every year and the AI drinks are all local but nothing wrong with them at all - G&Ts are renowned for their strength. Wine is usually South African or Italian. Plastic glasses during the day but real ones after 6pm. I hope you enjoy it there as much as we do. Any questions please PM me. Helen

County Durham
3. Re: turtle bay beach hotel

thank you for your replies. Just wondering if the food is as good as the drink

yorkshire
reviews: 5
4. Re: turtle bay beach hotel

Yes countydurham lass

The food is very good and plenty of it you can eat and drink from the minute you get up to going to bed

would not advise this for a fortnights Holiday

isle of wight
reviews: 34
5. Re: turtle bay beach hotel

I think you'll be spoilt for choice. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all buffet-style in the main dining area around the pool. There's a good selection of meat, fish and veggie choices at both lunch and dinner, lots of fresh veg and salads. Then there's the pizza place at the top of the complex which is nice for a change. Not included in AI is the Blue Turtle for special dinners - great fish selection, lobster, prawns, etc all with fantastic service. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

County Durham
6. Re: turtle bay beach hotel

Thanks for the positive replies. Thank you for all your positive replies. Decided this is the hotel for me. What is the area like outside of the hotel, is it safe. Just been told by one tour operator that the beach is badly covered in seaweed at the time I wish to go which is late June early July. That doesn't bother me to much as I am not one for sitting on the beach.

Brfore we get there we are doing a 6 night flying safari 3 nights Ashnil Samburu and 3 nights Ashnil Mara. Can you point me in the right direction on which forum to use to get some answers about that part of the trip. Thank you

7. Re: turtle bay beach hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, January 04, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Watamu