We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just returned from Hilton Rose Hall. Any Questions?

Which Rose Hall hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
USA
reviews: 7
Just returned from Hilton Rose Hall. Any Questions?

I just returned from a week at the Hilton Rose Hall does anyone have any questions?

USA
21. Re: Just returned from Hilton Rose Hall. Any Questions?

You can probably email them. But I would call them and have them transfer you to the spa (that is who you make reservations through). There are two cabanas that overlook the beach 14 and 15, 14 is closer to some steps that lead down to the beach. I think Cabana 14 is the best. But this Cabana gets booked out rather fast and the fee is $75.00.

Wyoming
22. Re: Just returned from Hilton Rose Hall. Any Questions?

Carol R - Three Palms Restaurant (and the bar there) serves Red Stripe in the bottle. All the other bars will only serve draft beer. We would sometimes head to Three Palms for a couple of drinks before we'd go to dinner, regardless of where we were eating, just to take advantage of this.

Maria Stein, Ohio
23. Re: Just returned from Hilton Rose Hall. Any Questions?

Going to RHH this week and we are so excited. We were planning to taxi it from airport to hotel, do you have an opinion as to whether or not this is a good idea or not?

USA
24. Re: Just returned from Hilton Rose Hall. Any Questions?

A lot of people on here seem to say that is fine. You can also set-up a transfer with a company before hand.

London, United...
25. Re: Just returned from Hilton Rose Hall. Any Questions?

Hi, could you tell me if the safes in the rooms are free or is there a charge for them? Also are there any self service drinks areas anywhere or do you have to go to a bar?

thanks in advance ;)

USA
26. Re: Just returned from Hilton Rose Hall. Any Questions?

Yes the safes are free. There are two self serving drink stations in Fresh which is the main dining room. I am not sure if you can go in there when the dining room is closed. Maybe someone else can answer that.

saskatoon...
reviews: 25
27. Re: Just returned from Hilton Rose Hall. Any Questions?

Was there any snorkelling off the beach or nearby snorkel tours? Thanks

USA
28. Re: Just returned from Hilton Rose Hall. Any Questions?

I don't think there was any good snorkeling right off the beach. I think you would be better off finding a tour.

so. California
reviews: 25
29. Re: Just returned from Hilton Rose Hall. Any Questions?

How about tipping? What's expected - how much and to whom? We've only stayed at an AI where NO tipping was allowed.

Also, for the shaded lounge chairs around the pools or beach. Do you really have to get up early to get these seats or did you find there was availability? Or.... would tipping (and how much) a deck employee help?

Finally, any "must have" drinks or menu items at any of the bars/restaurants?

Thank you!

ENGLAND
30. Re: Just returned from Hilton Rose Hall. Any Questions?

Just returned from the Hilton, Montego Bay this morning, any qusetions