We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does the hotel allow children?

Which Rose Hall hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
york
Does the hotel allow children?

I am looking at the Thomson UK brochure and it states this hotel is a Adult only hotel, and does not allow under 18 bookings, but when looking at the brochure prices it shows child prices. Is this a Thomson UK only policy or is the hotel genuinly an Adult only hotel?. I wouldn't want to book thinking it was Adult only, then find there are children allowed.

Destination Expert
for Negril
1. Re: Does the hotel allow children?

YorkBabe

If you are referring to the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall than yes, it is an adults only property and no children are allowed. The Iberostar Rose Hall Suites and the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Resort are family resorts and accept children. All three resorts are right next to each other on the same stretch of beach just outside of Montego Bay. If you stay at the Iberostar Grand you can visit the other two properties but guests staying at the Iberostar Suites and Iberostar Beach Resorts cannot use the Grand property.

york
2. Re: Does the hotel allow children?

thankyou so much,i have no problem with children,love them but really need to be able to have a swim without having little ones splashing my face or screaming in my ear. I really want to have a chill holiday and choose when i want a quiet time,or noisy time.Do you know any other hotels that have a part only for adults seperate that are good??.yorkbabe

Destination Expert
for Negril
3. Re: Does the hotel allow children?

YorkBabe

I agree, we take our family holidays 2 or 3 times a year so resorts with children of course are fine for us then but when traveling as a couple we prefer an adults only property.

Check out Sandals Resorts & Couples Resorts, there are plenty to choose from and both are for couples only.

Enjoy your research and your time in Jamaica!

york
4. Re: Does the hotel allow children?

thankyou so much.yorkbabe

Chicago
reviews: 3
5. Re: Does the hotel allow children?

We are planning a vacation to Secrets St. James in Montego Bay in October. It is an Adults Only resort. They also have a sister hotel next door (Wild Orchid) which do allow children. We have read a lot of reviews for Secrets St. James and it sounds really nice.

Destination Expert
for Negril
6. Re: Does the hotel allow children?

anchorbowler

Welcome to the Trip Advisor Jamaica forums. Good point to mention Secrets as it is adults only (in case there are singles or adult friends/family traveling) and not couples only. Secrets St. James and Secrets Wild Orchid are both adults only resorts.

Also, Jewel Dunns River located in Ocho Rios is an adults only property. Grand Lido Negril is also adults only but they do not have a transparent plan of their renovation schedule so I would be careful booking that property until more information is released.

Edited: 10:11 am, June 26, 2013
Playa del Carmen...
reviews: 2
7. Re: Does the hotel allow children?

Hello YorkBabe: In Grand Lido Negril we accept kids over 16 year old.

Keep in touch

8. Re: Does the hotel allow children?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, yesterday