We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Three Palms Restuarant

Which Rose Hall hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kent, UK
reviews: 3
Three Palms Restuarant

Having stayed at The Hilton Rose Hall previously, we enjoyed dining at the "Three Palms Restaurant" and wanted to relive that experience on our trip to Jamaica in December. Only problem is we will not be staying there this time, but would still like to dine in the restaurant one night with a group of friends.

Does any one have any idea if his is possible. Would we have to purchase days passes just to be able to dine there, or can we just make a reservation and turn as paid diners? Thanks.

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
reviews: 32
1. Re: Three Palms Restuarant

I think they have eliminated the option of paying cash for food and drinks, and you may have to see if you can purchase a day pass. I know in the past, Three Palms menus listed prices, but that appears to have changed.

Kent, UK
reviews: 3
2. Re: Three Palms Restuarant

cebakes: Thanks. You may be right as I couldn't find a price list for their menu.

3. Re: Three Palms Restuarant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, December 15, 2013