We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

towels at Rose Hall Resort

Which Rose Hall hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jonestown...
towels at Rose Hall Resort

Hi,

Going to RHR on monday. Its my first visit to the carribean and my first all inclusive!

Just sorting some packing now and was wondering if anyone would recommend bringing my own towels? Does the resort supply their own? If so what are they like and how often are they changed? Can we take them out of the room and down to the pool/beach?

Louisville, KY
1. Re: towels at Rose Hall Resort

Don't bring towels. They supply nice towels at the activities hut near the entrance to the lazy river. You won't need to use the ones from the room.

near Chicago...
reviews: 3
2. Re: towels at Rose Hall Resort

We were just there recently. They give you all you need. No problem at all, just ask. You ask for them at towel hut by the beach. You won't need the towels from the room.

Have fun! It's a great place!

reviews: 13
3. Re: towels at Rose Hall Resort

If you need more towels for your room, just ask, they give you a card at check in to use at the towel hut by the waterpark too. Ewizabeth you planning to write a review? Hope so, always anxious for news of RHR...........dan

near Chicago...
reviews: 3
4. Re: towels at Rose Hall Resort

Just posted it Dan. It should show up in a day or two!

reviews: 13
5. Re: towels at Rose Hall Resort

Thanks..........I'll be looking for it......

6. Re: towels at Rose Hall Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:26 am, September 20, 2009