We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Praia do Forte

Which Praia do Forte hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 3
Praia do Forte

We will be in Fortaleza for a day from cruise ship, Can my husband and I find things to do without booking an excursion. Is the beach and or city far from port.

We will be there on March 14th.2013

Thanks

Vatican City, Italy
1. Re: Praia do Forte

Well, Praia do Forte is about 1,000 km to the south of Fortaleza in a different state, so I'd say day trip is probably out of the question, even with a taxi. :-)

If you mean Praia do Futuro then it should take you about 15 minutes by cab. The cruise liners dock in the commercial port, adjacent to the city.

Salvador, BA
reviews: 4
2. Re: Praia do Forte

Ghislaine,

Praia-do-Forte is in Bahia

if your cruise ship halts in Salvador you could make the trip (on a pretty tight time schedule though) without problems and visit the famous "Projeto Tamar" turtle protection program

Greetings from Salvador da Bahia

Ivan - Bahia Guide

Praia do Forte, BA
reviews: 7
3. Re: Praia do Forte

if you come to Salvador, I can help you making a tour to Praia do Forte in safety transport and showing Salvador and others places around.

I live here from more than 20 years and know the region very well.

Visit my site www.josemariainbahia.com.br

Thanks

Vatican City, Italy
4. Re: Praia do Forte

Ah now we have competing spam from tour guides...

Jose you cannot advertise on this forum.

Praia do Forte, BA
reviews: 7
5. Re: Praia do Forte

Sorry to advertise here. My intention is help with informations and organize the trips of foreigners who came here, because internet is open and everyone can put informations without references to sustain them.

I don´t put prices or something similar, and can open my site is in the same way to help others.

Thanks for your advice Jorge.

Vatican City, Italy
6. Re: Praia do Forte

It doesn't matter if you don't put your prices up, it's still self promotion. Alas the TA moderators are hopeless about this sort of thing.

7. Re: Praia do Forte

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 06, 2014