We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

valentin son bou - which rooms and weather

Which Son Bou hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scunthorpe, United...
valentin son bou - which rooms and weather

hi,can anyone advise about the best rooms eg. view and how hot late june to early july

cheers

9 replies to this topic
reviews: 11
1. Re: valentin son bou - which rooms and weather

We have always stayed in a apartment there which are lovely , bit dated but very clean , they don't have sea views but I'm guessing the hotel rooms do have . We have always gone late June and its been lovely weather not boiling but between 22 - 25 degrees ! We have been twice to this hotel , it's a favourite if ours , ps noticed your from Scunthorpe , me too !

Scunthorpe, United...
2. Re: valentin son bou - which rooms and weather

hi charlotte thanks,are apartments for families tho? its only me and the wife on all inclusive.ps we're in broughton.

3. Re: valentin son bou - which rooms and weather

No couples can stay on apartments even if your all inclusive , nice to have a fridge , kettle etc for a morning brew ! Apartments are also very quiet x

Scunthorpe, United...
4. Re: valentin son bou - which rooms and weather

are you going this year so i could borrow your fridge and kettle! x

London, United...
reviews: 8
5. Re: valentin son bou - which rooms and weather

Came back today. Apartment was what we had all inclusive me and partner none over look sea of have much of a view dated but clean comfortable enough we didn't eat in there as all inc but was a nice option to have! Weather lovely partner burnt on chest we were only there 2 days rained yesterday morning but locals said it is very rare! X

Doncaster, United...
reviews: 21
6. Re: valentin son bou - which rooms and weather

Justine A did the apartments have a door leading from the bedroom onto the balcony and also from the living room onto the same balcony? panicking about sleeping arrangements cos first time we have taken our 16 month old abroad and not sure how we gonna do the sleeping thing yet (also got a five year old)

7. Re: valentin son bou - which rooms and weather

In the one we stayed in balcony door was off the living room which had fold out sofa bed , we slept in there and put kiddies in main bedroom x

8. Re: valentin son bou - which rooms and weather

In the one we stayed in balcony door was off the living room which had fold out sofa bed , we slept in there and put kiddies in main bedroom x

Doncaster, United...
reviews: 21
9. Re: valentin son bou - which rooms and weather

thanks charlotte,not what I wanted to hear but thanks anyhow

Reply to: valentin son bou - which rooms and weather
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Son Bou