We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

son bou - are there any good family bars like in cala forcat

Which Son Bou hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sheffield
reviews: 2
son bou - are there any good family bars like in cala forcat

we went to cala n'forcat last year and loved it. we have a 3 year old and he had a great time due to all the bars/restauraunts having bouncy castles and trampolines etc.

we have never been to any resort anywhere that does such a good job catering for young children.

we stayed at the talyot and would love to go back but would like to try a resort with a better beach.

so wondered what son bou was like or if anyone had any tips on where to try.

kent
1. Re: son bou - are there any good family bars like in cala forcat

forcat is unique on the island.There are no other locations like it-it was chosen to be the location of ' mass tourism' on the island where it would have the least impact on the environment eg the nicer beaches

Derby, United...
reviews: 23
2. Re: son bou - are there any good family bars like in cala forcat

There's plenty of choices around Son Bou, Club St Jaimie is generally fun.

Birmingham
reviews: 5
3. Re: son bou - are there any good family bars like in cala forcat

There is a play park area for the children by the Sol hotels which has bouncy castles, trampolines and a few small fairground type rides (have to buy tickets to use them). As mentioned before the Club St Jaime has entertainment acts on each night, but is around a 5 to 10 min walk to the play park I mention. There is a games room at the club and also a little play area with climbing frames/slides just to the side of the entertainment area.

kent
4. Re: son bou - are there any good family bars like in cala forcat

knowing both places I have to repeat that CnF is unique on the island and has really focused on restaurants that have free 'things to keep the kids occupied' now you can view this as good or bad. You might find with a much better beach that they are more tired out and do not need those things when parents are trying to have a few minutes to themselves .Personally I would think there is more noise,more for me to worry about ( accidents involving other kids ) if my children where in such a place,but that's just my view. There is no other resort that had the space to allow those things around their bars/restaurants and also there was so much competition in CnF so many places did it.

5. Re: son bou - are there any good family bars like in cala forcat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Son Bou