We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

punta prima

Which Punta Prima hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
swansea u.k.
reviews: 9
punta prima

can anyone tell me if there are any shops in punta prima, i.e. tobacconists, soveneir shops etc

South
reviews: 19
1. Re: punta prima

There is no tobacconist i'm afraid and just a couple of shops. You would need to go into Mahon for shopping. Someone may come along soon and say different though. :)

kent
2. Re: punta prima

Sure, which guides have you been reading ? Six or so souvenir selling shops, a TABAC shop is in Sant Lluis 5 min bus ride. It is a small, relaxed place though.

Cheshire
reviews: 50
3. Re: punta prima

Are you going in winter? In summer there are supermarkets and a very good chemist as well as souvenir shops and street markets. There is no need to go to Mahon unless you want to as everything else is available in San Luis.

STAFFORD
reviews: 46
4. Re: punta prima

There are 2 very good supermarkets which are well stocked and should be able to provide all you want

5. Re: punta prima

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, December 18, 2013