We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train Kolkata - Siliguri

Which Siliguri hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rho, Italy
reviews: 51
Train Kolkata - Siliguri

I am looking for train schedules (Kolkata - Siliguri and back), but I lost myself with different trains, codes, etc. ... ^_^

Could anyone kindly address?

I would like to be in Siliguri on Sept 6th (early morning) and leave from Siliguri on Sept 11th, let's say in the afternoon, in time to go back to Kolkata on Sept 12th.

Is there a friendly site where I can plan train trips from Kolkata?

Thanks a lot.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India
reviews: 39
1. Re: Train Kolkata - Siliguri

The best option is Darjeeling Mail. Anyway, you may log on www.erail.in or www.cleartrip.com or www.makemytrip.com

All the sites are safe and secured.

Edited: 6:20 am, May 26, 2011
Rho, Italy
2. Re: Train Kolkata - Siliguri

Thank you. I noticed that September is not yet on schedules. Is it correct or am I doing anything wrong? Maybe it is to far ...

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
reviews: 15
3. Re: Train Kolkata - Siliguri

You can buy train tickets only 90 days in advance.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India
reviews: 39
4. Re: Train Kolkata - Siliguri

The booking can be made 90 days in advance (excluding the journey date).

Edited: 7:29 am, May 26, 2011
Rho, Italy
5. Re: Train Kolkata - Siliguri

Now I understand. Thank you for the information.

6. Re: Train Kolkata - Siliguri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Siliguri