We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mestral and Llebeig Apartments

Which Santo Tomas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
haverhill
Mestral and Llebeig Apartments

does anyone no if the apartments have safety deposit boxes if not does reception

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
reviews: 38
1. Re: Mestral and Llebeig Apartments

YES - they are inside the wardrobe in the bedroom. They are large enough to take travel docs, money, jewellery etc.and if you are good at arranging things neatly there would also be room for a small tablet or netbook computer.

The safges are chargeable - you pay a refundable deposit for the key plus a charge for the number of days you are using it. Ask for the safe key at the same time as you check in

Edited: 10:25 am, January 03, 2013
haverhill
2. Re: Mestral and Llebeig Apartments

thank you

Haverhill, England...
3. Re: Mestral and Llebeig Apartments

how much is a taxi to get from santa tomas to son bou please and does it take long

thanks

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
4. Re: Mestral and Llebeig Apartments

sorry but I have no idea about cost for that trip this summer but it is not a direct route ( although you CAN walk in daylight from one to the other along the clifftop Cami de Caval path in about 3/4h r) as it involves driving inland and out again.

Using the route planner on http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=3476140491835266122,39.939126,3.962932&saddr=aeropuerto+de+menorca&daddr=Destination+%4039.939126,3.962932&sll=39.92694,4.08959&sspn=0.237479,0.63858&ie=UTF8&ll=39.926062,4.09584&spn=0.237482,0.63858&z=11 ( copy and paste into your browser) it comes out at an around 18km (approx 25min) journey by car

Edited: 3:08 pm, January 29, 2013
portland
reviews: 3
5. Re: Mestral and Llebeig Apartments

Could someone please send me the link to the website where I can book on-line a reservation at Mestral and Llebeig Apartments? I've searched and can't find a page to make a reservation on-line.

Many thanks!

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
6. Re: Mestral and Llebeig Apartments

They are owned by SETHotels - see http://www.sethotels.com/en/index.php. You could try emailing SETH hotels to check if you can book direct this summer but in recent years you have not been able to book direct with SETH as First Choice/Thomson have had exclusivitiy there and you had to book a package. I know that First Choice are offering them this summer as All Incl whereas there are self catering etc. options if you book via Thomsons.

portland
7. Re: Mestral and Llebeig Apartments

Many thanks for the quick response and details. I've emailed them directly to to regarding a reservation.

All the best,

June

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
8. Re: Mestral and Llebeig Apartments

June

I have just noticed that your profile says you are from Portland - is that Portland Ohio ? If so then I realise that the UK package holidays mentioned aren't an option. If contacting SETHotels doesn't work out for a reservation at M&L can you tell us why in particular you were looking at these apartments and Santo Tomas and I will see if I can think of an alternative. If there are no children in your party then I can recommend the adults only Hotel Sol Menorca just up the road a little ( I stay there myself sometimes) which you can definately book direct - first apply online for a free Sol Melia MAS memebership ( info at http://www.melia.com/home.htm ) as that membership gives you access to discounted room rates and upgrades etc.The Sol is next door to SET Hotels Hotel Santo Thomas but is slightly less expensive.

Edited: 5:47 am, February 10, 2013
portland
9. Re: Mestral and Llebeig Apartments

Hi Menorca Regular,

I am from Portland in the US...so thanks for the heads up on the M&L booking challenges from the States.

We are a family with little children, so unfortunately the Hotel Sol Menorca won't work this round for us.

We'd love any recommendations for family friendly places in the Santo Tomas or Galdana areas if you have any that you could share.

Many thanks!

10. Re: Mestral and Llebeig Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 12, 2014