We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone in los cristinanos at the mo or just got back?

Which Los Cristianos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sunchaser28
anyone in los cristinanos at the mo or just got back?

hi, we're off for the first time to L.C on sat with our 14 month old. Just wondered what evening weather is like at the mo? does it get quite cold at night - just thinking about packing!

Also has anyone got a taxi from airport that has toddler car seats?? Can't seems to find any online but we did this last yr in majorca with no probs.

thanks in advance

Tenerife, Spain
reviews: 86
1. Re: anyone in los cristinanos at the mo or just got back?

I live just above Los Cristianos and just checked the temps for you it is currently 22c - we have had a lot of rain today (first time for approx 12 months) so that has brought them down a bit - normally at this time of night expect around 24c especially in town. It will feel chillier though because the daytime temps are still high averaging around 27c so once the sun has gone down you may need a cardi if you are eating outside on an evening.

Taxi seats, ask the guy in the hi viz jacket if he will get you a cab with a child seat, not all have them but they are there, he will pick the right one for you. Cost for up to 4 people, luggage and airport supplement approx €22 to LC.

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

cleethorpes
reviews: 9
2. Re: anyone in los cristinanos at the mo or just got back?

I dont think the adults will be so bothered ,but imo the little one may feel it more .So maybe pack a couple of fleeces or coats .Sad to say looking at weather forecasts i would pack waterproof light weight coats just in case of rain .

As Aguilas says look for the guy in the Hi Viz jacket (possibly a lady too) he will soon sort things out for you with regards to the child seat ,seen quite a few taxis with them in use both from the airport ,if you use taxis around the resort ask your reception to call them with a request for a child seat also .

And just have to hand at the airport the name of the hotel/apartment/complex you are staying at ,more so if its one of the newer or name change places ....

Hamilton, Scotland
reviews: 8
3. Re: anyone in los cristinanos at the mo or just got back?

Realise now you stay in Los Cristianos first time visitors on the 18th November. Seen the weather has been a bit unsettled recently do you think we still need bikinis or fleeces? Know that it will be warmer than Scotland but want to be prepared. Is it easy to get to market in Costa Adjece as we arrive and leave on a Sunday and miss Los Cristianos? Finally when roughly does sunrise and sunset at this time of year?

cleethorpes
4. Re: anyone in los cristinanos at the mo or just got back?

Hi Faf ,if you take a look at "Novenber 2012- todays weather in the South" by Aguilas's ,you will see regular updates .Aguilas lives just up from Los Cris and PDLA.take note of todays weather !! 27 degrees first thing today ...sodefinately bikini /shorts weather .But the evenings will be cool so still advise a lightweight coat or cardigan .

Think at the mo Set to Rise is 7am to 7pm ,but Aguilas may know exactly and if she spots this post will report (and probably tell me off!!!)

for the market heres a map link ,allow 10 mins to cross each square as a guide and if you go along the sea front walk way (black and white route marked along the coast ) then cut in from there its an easy enough walk mainly flat .

Link.....

tenerifetravel.com/maps/southtenerife_large.…

The market is in square C2,CC Duque marked in yellow and the market is just over the road ,see "P" in a circle .

Edited: 2:13 pm, November 03, 2012
cleethorpes
5. Re: anyone in los cristinanos at the mo or just got back?

Just done a quick estimation from the port at Los Cris to the Market 75/80 mins ,may sound a lot but it really is a lovely walk .You could take a taxi there and stroll back at your leisure lots of places on route to have a drink or something to eat .

Tenerife, Spain
reviews: 86
6. Re: anyone in los cristinanos at the mo or just got back?

Oneleg, the tourist board used to have it on their website but I can´t see it now. Perhaps it is being updated since the clocks went back. As you know there is NO WAY I would know what time the sun comes up, I don´t open my eyes properly until lunchtime 8) I did a search though and this came up lol (love you lots) he! he! he! shootingonlocation.com/filmlocations/spain/c…

cleethorpes
7. Re: anyone in los cristinanos at the mo or just got back?

Cant you ask "The butler" ,when hes up making Coffee??? LOL

I had this site written down (think i poached it from Cyberhiker ,so credit must go to him ) Last time i used it a good while ago the link didnt work .So ...just trying it again !!!

timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html…

Its working ,but sadly i am a bit out with my GUESTIMATION !!!

Edited: 4:05 am, November 04, 2012
8. Re: anyone in los cristinanos at the mo or just got back?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 06, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos