We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus transfer from los cristianos to santa cruz port

Which Los Cristianos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tamworth, United...
reviews: 5
Bus transfer from los cristianos to santa cruz port

Hi we have a cruise booked on friday 8th february 2013 returning on 15th. Problem is we are staying at paradise park hotel for the first 6 days and then returning back for 1 before flying home so we need to get to and from the port area at santa cruz. We know we can do it in taxi its approx 100 euros each way but whats are alternatives are there any private companies doing transfers that we could use there must be lots of people doing stay and cruises that need transfering but we are not travelling with travel agent it has all been booked by me. everything now booked and in place except the transfers to and from port. All help gratefully accepted.

thanks

shirley

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz
reviews: 1
1. Re: Bus transfer from los cristianos to santa cruz port

Hi Shirley

The best bet for you wokld be to get the number 110 or 111 bus from LC to Santa Cruz bus station then it is only a short hop to the port {{approx 4/5 Euros if you used a taxi} so far cheaper than transfers from the south to the port. Fare as of today from LC to santa Cruz per person e/w are 8.55 Euros without a Bono card but as it is {I think} just the one trip you woulld be doing I do not thing you would need the Bono card Below are links to both time tables

www.titsa.com/index.php…

www.titsa.com/index.php…

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

bradford
reviews: 2
2. Re: Bus transfer from los cristianos to santa cruz port

Hi Shirley, We are doing this trip on 9th November. Staying at Castle Harbour which is close to Paradise Park for 1 wk and then finding our own way to the port on the 16th. I'll let you know how we get on.

Eddie

Tamworth, United...
3. Re: Bus transfer from los cristianos to santa cruz port

Thanks eddie really appreciate that are you cruising and on which ship

bradford
reviews: 2
4. Re: Bus transfer from los cristianos to santa cruz port

We are cruising on the 16th Nov on the Majesty but we are in Tenerife on the 9th for a week. We have been on the Destiny & Dream and enjoyed both ships.

Tamworth, United...
5. Re: Bus transfer from los cristianos to santa cruz port

Hi eddie we are also on the majesty and did the colourful coasts last February on destiny looking forward to seeing what the majesty is also like. we always sail with Thomson the staff are fantastic do you go on cruise critic the forums on there are really useful my name on there is infoqueen its a really friendly forum enjoy your holiday and cruise

Edited: 4:26 am, October 25, 2012
tenerife
reviews: 3
6. Re: Bus transfer from los cristianos to santa cruz port

Tenerife sunshine do these transfers email them and they can give you a price

7. Re: Bus transfer from los cristianos to santa cruz port

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, December 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos