We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

prices

Which Los Cristianos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
newcastle
reviews: 6
prices

hi hopingto come to tenerife in sept never been before lookingat staying at the Sol Princesa Daci los cristianos just me and my wife any help on going al inc or half board can any one give me rough idea of beer prices and food any other info most grateful also what is the weather like in september thanks

sungod

Edited: 12:26 pm, July 04, 2012
Antwerp, Belgium
reviews: 11
11. Re: prices

An upgrade will cost you about 20 euro a day,and i have stayed in this hotel for many years and Always on half board,this is for me me the best formula.

lancs
12. Re: prices

We stayed at the Dacil a few years back,we didn't enjoy it at all,we thought the food was really awful,half of the stuff was cold every time you went for meals,but what I couldn't believe was when we complained ,we were told, 'that's what the microwaves are for',.....so we were supposed to re-heat our food,I'd never heard anything like it.Needless to say,we have never gone back there again.

Marie.

13. Re: prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 01, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos