We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walk to Los Diamantes

Which Los Cristianos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lancashire UK
reviews: 5
Walk to Los Diamantes

Could anyone tell me how long it will take to walk from Los Diamantes 111 to the harbour , and how much longer on the way back ( I understand there is quite a steep hill ) Are there any decent bars on the way for a rest and recovery? I`ve looked on the map and it seems the best way would be to follow the road by Victoria Court, but local knowledge may suggest a better way.

UK
reviews: 115
1. Re: Walk to Los Diamantes

The main road up to Diamantes does go past Victoria Court. There are bars en route, the main ones being adjacent to El Mirador apartments and there is a shopping centre across the way!

West Midlands
reviews: 8
2. Re: Walk to Los Diamantes

Hi

My wife and I stay at the Beverly Hills Heights which is a little further up the HILL, bars are plentiful just over half way up particularly Taylors Lounge a really good stopping off point.

Have a good holiday

Wolverhampton...
reviews: 51
3. Re: Walk to Los Diamantes

Plenty of bars on the way up/down at mirador and they have some great acts on every night , we are right at the top of "cardiac hill as its called cos its so steep so we look forward to a drink at the bars on the way

Lancashire UK
reviews: 5
4. Re: Walk to Los Diamantes

Thanks to maheed, holsrus and lanzafan for the information. It sounds as if those bars could be a lifesaver.

Alternatively, if we chicken out of "cardiac hill" how much would a taxi cost from the beachfront area ?

5. Re: Walk to Los Diamantes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 05, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos