We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheapest supermarket in Los Christianos

Which Los Cristianos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Morecambe, UK
reviews: 1
Cheapest supermarket in Los Christianos

Hi, I am going to be staing in Aguamar hotel in Los Christianos. Does anyone know of the cheapest/good value for money supermarkets nearby? Also good but not expensive restaruants? Thank you.

Tenerife
reviews: 20
1. Re: Cheapest supermarket in Los Christianos

Hiper Trebol is the cheapest and closest to Aguamar located on the los cris roundabout at edge of town. You could also try Hiper Dino near the Arona Gran, Sunday Market and Paloma Beach Apartments just around the corner.

Morecambe, UK
2. Re: Cheapest supermarket in Los Christianos

that's great. thank you. Is Mercadona cheaper?

Tenerife
reviews: 20
3. Re: Cheapest supermarket in Los Christianos

about same as trebol but not as nearby, i prefer mercadona

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Berlin
reviews: 8
4. Re: Cheapest supermarket in Los Christianos

Nationally Mercadona is supposed to be the cheapest chain (survey didn't include Lidl ) but not sure if prices in resorts are the same.

UK
reviews: 12
5. Re: Cheapest supermarket in Los Christianos

do you go on holiday to shop around to find find the cheapest????? we always stay at Paloma and there's a very good supermarket just next to the complex. don't think about price matching cos we're on holiday :-)

see ya soon John P xxx

Morecambe, UK
6. Re: Cheapest supermarket in Los Christianos

no I am not. It's just I am poor this year.

Chesterfield...
Destination Expert
for Bodmin
reviews: 41
7. Re: Cheapest supermarket in Los Christianos

Although I haven't used Trebol as we stay in Las Americas, we always use Mercadona and find it significantly cheaper than other supermarkets plus their own brand goods are excellent (can't remember the brand name for the moment though). As we stay for 9 weeks and self cater, the cost is always important to us.

Morecambe, UK
8. Re: Cheapest supermarket in Los Christianos

Thank you very much, Bodman. I stayed with my daughter in las Americas for 2 months 2 years ago. We shopped at Mercadona and managed to live on 50 euros for food per week. We ate varied and well balanced food. It was good! So I know what you are saying.

Manchester
reviews: 3
9. Re: Cheapest supermarket in Los Christianos

can anyone tell me which is the best mercadona. we will be picking up a hire car at the airport and heading over to los cristianos but don't mind stopping on the way to do a big shop. I have tried google maps and steert view but they all seem to take me to the wrong place?

thanx

Fochabers, United...
reviews: 22
10. Re: Cheapest supermarket in Los Christianos

Not necessarily the best mercadona but quite a big one nonetheless is the one which will be quite easy to find on your way to LC from the airport. Once you are on the motorway, I think it is the next exit can't remember but in any case its the one signposted to Las Chafiras and Gold del Sur. After you turn off, you come to roundabout where you should turn left and then cross the motorway and go straight over the next roundabout. You should see the supermarket there so take the next right. When you come back out remember you will have to cross the motorway again and the roundabout can be quite tricky so take care.

Nelly

Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos