We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife for 16 year olds

Which Playa d'en Bossa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lancs
reviews: 13
Nightlife for 16 year olds

Thinking of going to Hotel Palladium next July with our 16 and 18 yr old children and their friends. Is there enough for the 16 yr old boys?

reviews: 3
1. Re: Nightlife for 16 year olds

Hi don't worry there is lots going on in playa den bossa for teenagers and adults alike. Lots of beach bars with loud music during the day, banana boats, bars at night and a water park. they will love it. You can also go to San Antonio for the day and watch the sunset. The best thing about Ibiza is that you can go between resorts in about 20 minutes in a taxi - its a relatively small island compared to other destinations. San Antonio bay is also a good area for teenagers too but avoid San Antonio town at night. I've been all over Ibiza 10 holidays so I've saw the good and bad. Stayed in den bossa the last 3 times and although it's more expensive than San Antonio, it has a better clientele.

Lancashire
reviews: 23
2. Re: Nightlife for 16 year olds

Thanks for replying Neil. The hotel mentioned (Palladium Palace) seems a bit tired according to other reviewers and We are mega fussy. How would we go on if we stayed in Santa Euelia or ibiza town. My kids prefer the look of the luxury 5 star hotels there. Are taxis easily available? The 18 yr olds want to sample the nightlife after 12. Thanks

Rugby
Destination Expert
for Ibiza
reviews: 19
3. Re: Nightlife for 16 year olds

Nowhere's far in Ibiza! Santa Eulalia is the best resort in the island in my opinion and has a great selection of hotels. Although not the first choice for the 18-25 year age group, if you were happy to let them travel around by taxi, then it wouldn't cost too much. There are also disco buses to all resorts at that time of year. Have you looked at the 5* Insotel Fenicia in Santa Eulalia? I saw that being built and it is pretty impressive. I don't think I'd stay in Ibiza Town at the peak time of year, and there's only a limited choice of accomodation. Also, quite a trip to the nearest beach!

Lancashire
4. Re: Nightlife for 16 year olds

Yes that's the hotel we have in mind but room rates not released yet!

reviews: 3
5. Re: Nightlife for 16 year olds

Forget about Santa Eulalia, it's more geared towards very young kids and older couples. Teens will get bored there as there is not much happening at night and it's too much money for taxis at night. The disco bus only goes as far as Ibiza town and taxis are a nightmare to get in ibiza town in high season. If you stay in pdb there will be little to no problems getting taxis. The big club there (space) is only a 2 minute walk from pdb strip.

The Garbi, torre del mar and fiesta club Bahamas might be suitable for you hotel wise.

Lancashire
6. Re: Nightlife for 16 year olds

Looked at the Garbi already. Do you think there will be other 16yr olds there or are we better in San Antonio bay? What is the average age group in Bossa in July?

7. Re: Nightlife for 16 year olds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, October 10, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Playa d'en Bossa