We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palladium Palace or Club Bahamas?

Which Playa d'en Bossa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
reviews: 8
Palladium Palace or Club Bahamas?

We are looking to head back out to Ibiza in September. This time with our 3 year old son. We want to stay in PDB for a change and I have managed to narrow it down to either Palladium Place or Club Bahamas. Just wondered if you had any thoughts on which would suit us best. Also is it worth going A.I. considering we have our little boy with us. Usually we enjoy the bars and restaurants on the Island but we are trying to do this on a bit of a budget compared to what we normally spend.

Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Santa Eulalia del Rio
reviews: 52
1. Re: Palladium Palace or Club Bahamas?

If you intend staying put in your hotel for the week and chilling out, then the A/I option works well, especially if you are on a budget.

I did A/I for the first time this year and found it ok. We had a 3yo girl and we reckoned we saved over 80 a day from our normal spend. Also my partner really enjoyed the convenience of A/I and not having to change and get ready to go out for dinner every night. I like to move about on hols and found that A/I was restrictive.

Tip- --If the entertainment crew ask what age your son is, tell them he is 4. That will allow him to partake in the kiddies club and they will take him off your hands for a couple of hours a day.

Is it the first time away with your 3yold ?

Glasgow
reviews: 8
2. Re: Palladium Palace or Club Bahamas?

Thanks Danny!

I can't seeing staying in the hotel for the whole week. Ibiza has too much to see! Although I do suppose we will spend more time there than normal though since our son is with us.

It's our first time in Ibiza with him. We took him on our honeymoon to Florida last year.

Any knowledge of either hotel?

ibiza
reviews: 4
3. Re: Palladium Palace or Club Bahamas?

my friends have just defected to the club bahamas from the palladium palace and they thought the bahamas was pretty good.

they've been going to the palladium every year for about 4yrs but finally got sick of the pool nazis and the door staff - it's run like a (very posh) prison!

Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Santa Eulalia del Rio
reviews: 52
4. Re: Palladium Palace or Club Bahamas?

Cant help you on either hotel as I have no personal experience, but as Bee says I have heard good reports about the Club and indifferent reports as to the Paladium. The club would be more family orientated.

If you intend to move about, then A/I may not be your best option. Half board would be my pick if I were to go with a Hotel plan again, as it allows you to move around, but with the option of either dinner or lunch at the hotel. Breakfast works out well at the hotel especially with a young child in tow.

Remember you can always upgrade to A/I when you want, if you feel a lazy day is the best option. As a young family. you will be surprised at how much an effort it takes to move about, especially when everything is provided in house :-)..... Our little girl would have disowned us if she was not present for The mini disco every night!

Let us know how you get on, and enjoy the hols

5. Re: Palladium Palace or Club Bahamas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 15, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Playa d'en Bossa