We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

chinese food?

Which Costa Teguise hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Isle of Wight
reviews: 15
chinese food?

Can Anyone tell me the names of some nice chinese places to eat in costa teguise? Saw posts on

all you can eat places where each dish is freshly prepared but can't remember what it was called!!

Thanks

11 replies to this topic
Southampton, United...
reviews: 34
1. Re: chinese food?

Try the Beijing Restaurant in the Las Cucharas Shopping Center its only a few minuets away from the Sands. Its the one overlooking the beach as opposed to the one out by the car park, that wasn't very good.

Isle of Wight
2. Re: chinese food?

Thanks, looks fab reviews but can't see it on a map! Can you see it from the road? We are going to the square fir drink first!!

Scotland
reviews: 1
3. Re: chinese food?

Chinese palace across from la hacienda, on calle las olas, 4.95 lunch all you can eat, fresh made to order, good food too, i'll be returning in 9 days, not that I'm counting!

Southampton, United...
reviews: 34
4. Re: chinese food?

No you can't see it from the road. There are some nice bars and a great Italian place in the centre so it's worth looking. It just looks like a row of shops from the road.

If you come back along the beach you will see it as you go up the slope & through the bars in the shopping centre, it's next to Popeyes sports bar.

Let us know how you get on.

Sheffield, United...
reviews: 2
5. Re: chinese food?

21st century is fantastic. we were there twice last week. 5.95 euros per person for excellent buffet.

UK
reviews: 10
6. Re: chinese food?

21st century is awesome, they have dim sum, sushi, soups loads of things. Slow boat is quite nice not as big a choice as 21st Century. Personally I thougt Beijing was a dump, nasty deep fried everything not much in the way of choice. Rude waiters who said my son had to have a drink if he wanted to eat there and when we went they wanted us out by 9:30 ??? so they could close up. Also give Jumbo a wide birth !!!!!

Handforth, United...
reviews: 57
7. Re: chinese food?

Beijing restaurant is the place to go €6.50 per adult, €3.50 per child under 12 - surely everyone would buy a drink if they went to any restaurant? A large beer was €2.95 if that is any help.

Freshly cooked food and no it isn't all fried food. Not sure how you could deep fry duck. They also do a few very good Thai dishes on their menu as well

cheshire
reviews: 35
8. Re: chinese food?

I never liked Beijing, either, have left a review, but each to their own.

we like the shanghai just by the square but its not one of the cheap all you can eat places.

tracey

Isle of Wight
9. Re: chinese food?

I didnt like it! Was all very samey and bland, asked for hot/spicy! Tiny amounts of each thing and didnt feel the cleanest of places!

Last night tried la hacienda for its famous fajitas and also disappointed !! Not got a clue where to go today!

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
reviews: 42
10. Re: chinese food?

Personally, cant complain about any of them, but do think the chinese palace is not as good as it used to be,

like 21st century

Reply to: chinese food?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise