We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ladies what do you pack

Which Costa Teguise hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Ladies what do you pack

I am thinking what to pack for 1 week to keep to the 15kgs.

Any suggestions?

MERSEYSIDE
reviews: 60
1. Re: Ladies what do you pack

mix and match out fits, i travel in a pair of pumps and i take flip flops for the beach and a pair of neutral sandals for the evening and I only take one neutral bag for the evening. I don't get the obsession wth matching bags and shoes!

a couple of wraps to cover my arms on a cool evening

San Sebastian...
reviews: 40
2. Re: Ladies what do you pack

Hi Jaywel !

Temperatures in Lanzarote are quite hot (20-26) all the year so, you could pack only clothes thinking on that temperatures. I recommend you a cardy for the night, you may need it.

Best regards, Stella with Feelfree Rentals

LEEDS WEST YORKS
reviews: 18
3. Re: Ladies what do you pack

If you are travelling from an airport with a Boots chemist,buy your toiletries there after you have gone through to the departure lounge,suncream ,showergel ,shampoo etc no difference in price to your local Boots and does save a lot on your weight allowance,also remember you always pack more clothes than you need .

Tessy

cheshire
reviews: 23
4. Re: Ladies what do you pack

...Thats a great tip Tessy, thanks!

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
reviews: 119
5. Re: Ladies what do you pack

I usually pack far too much and end up not wearing half of my clothes LOL. I am one of those people that pack my shoes and bags to match...a habit I can't get out of now!!

Hampshire
reviews: 6
6. Re: Ladies what do you pack

Hello. Wear heaviest shoes etc. when travelling. Wear your cardigan or hoodie you are taking and take it off on the plane to save weight.Don't forget you can take 5kg as hand luggage, a lot of people forget that and just take a small handbag on plane.

Sheffield
reviews: 10
7. Re: Ladies what do you pack

If the place you are staying in has a hairdryer in the room leave yours at home. Yeh it won't be as good as one you would bring, but you will save a fair amount on your kg and can pack more clothes :D

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
reviews: 44
8. Re: Ladies what do you pack

I bought one of the Babyliss BEliss dryer & straightner in one to save on luggage allowance! altough I have been using it here before going to work, saves me time, can be seen in youtube (for sale on ebay)

Try to use mix n match eg 2 prs trousers, 2 prs 3/4 bottoms to approx 7 lightweight strappy day/evening tops, wrap or cardi, shorts, flipflops, and wear a comfy pr of flatsgoing, but suitable to wear at night! also pack strappy sandals or flipflops.

I also bought 2 lots of: 3 EMPTY 250ml PLASTIC BOTTLES SCREW LID REFILLABLE from ebay for £1.20 (6 in all) and I transport my own decent brands of shampoo, conditioner, shower & bath, body lotion etc, saves a fortune on you forking out more just for holidays, on return, wash your bottles out ready for the next time

shropshire
reviews: 1
9. Re: Ladies what do you pack

my wife packs the sink,clothes to last 3 years,more books than waterstones,last year the RAF dropped us into our complex by transport plane !

shropshire
reviews: 1
10. Re: Ladies what do you pack

my wife packs the sink,clothes to last 3 years,more books than waterstones,last year the RAF dropped us into our complex by transport plane !

Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise