We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

“ Jandia Princess in Fuerteventura

Which Playa de Jandia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Warrington, United...
“ Jandia Princess in Fuerteventura

Hi, I am wanting a week in the sun in Early January. Can anyone tell me what the weather and winds are generally like in January. My husband seems to think the winds are bad.

Please reply as soon as possible because I want to book something.

Thanks.

Michelle

Blackpool, England
reviews: 81
1. Re: “ Jandia Princess in Fuerteventura

Although Fuerteventura does have a reputation for being windy, on most days I have found it to be pleasant and just slighhtly breezy. You can be unlucky as I did experience a very windy week in 2010 but in the main you should be OK. On average expect temperatures in low 20's with chance of an odd shower (once ot twice in the week).

The grounds of the Jandia princess are quite well protected by the hotel buildings and the hill behind the property so inside grounds you get little or no experience of the breeze.

Aylesbury
reviews: 9
2. Re: “ Jandia Princess in Fuerteventura

The wind is not the main concern in January. Cold nights and nothing guaranteed weather wise are the drawbacks.

3. Re: “ Jandia Princess in Fuerteventura

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa de Jandia
More Playa de Jandia Topics