We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What Hotel to choose?

Which Kardamena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
glasgow
reviews: 18
What Hotel to choose?

I am going to Kardemena for the 4th time, but this time, I'm taking my mother who's in her 70's but young at heart, but have to balance it with 2 teenagers 16 and 18.

I usually stay in the cleopatra classic but wondering if this will be too full on for her in July/August, should we go to the Superior or the Kris Mari instead.

Devizes, United...
reviews: 309
1. Re: What Hotel to choose?

Hi there

I have never actually stayed in Kardamena but surely, most of the party scene take package tours to self-catering apartments rather than plushy hotels?

glasgow
reviews: 18
2. Re: What Hotel to choose?

i have been to the Classic twice lol and it was actually great cos it was full of youngsters who didnt get out their beds until past noon, plenty of sunbeds to be had just concerned that it'll be a bit too noisy when they do appear lol never been to the kris mari but it looks a bit quieter fingers xd

feltham
reviews: 5
3. Re: What Hotel to choose?

hi kimmi, why dont you try the agrellis hotel (not the apartments) their run by marcus and his boys and they cant do enough for you.If you look on olypic holidays accomadation only you can have a double room for £120 good luck.

4. Re: What Hotel to choose?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 20, 2014