We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mitsis bluedomes

Which Kardamena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kent
mitsis bluedomes

Hi, would you advise to take half euro and half english spending money or should ijust change it there when needed. What is the better exchange rate . thanks

Kos
reviews: 172
1. Re: mitsis bluedomes

Maybe just bring some Euros and your credit card, and when you take your money out you will be charged the rate of the day...at the moment the rate here is 1.23 but you will have to pay a small commission so you will end up getting around 1.17 in hand. The rate fluctuates daily..so very hard to say...

Warrington, United...
reviews: 3
2. Re: mitsis bluedomes

avoid cashpoint on square at the supermarket

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=kos&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x14bdf8b8adb6bedb:0x83c13846fcbf519c,N%C3%ADsos+Kos&gl=uk&ei=csz5T-2XG8qw0QXCip2nBw&ved=0CBEQ8gEwAQ&oi=local_group

cheshire
reviews: 40
3. Re: mitsis bluedomes

Hi if your going to the Blue Domes the only cash you will need is for days out etc.You wont need to spend a penny while your at the Domes.We took a mixture of Euro,s,English and our credit card for car hire/emergencies.We didnt spend some of the Euro,s and the rate to buy back was very low so only take what you intend spending.Trips can be paid for with credit card so the only cash you will need is Taxi (10 euro,s each way to Kardamena )and food and drink out of the Hotel.If you are going to relax and stay in the Hotel every day take very little.We found every thing very reasonable when out and about.

London, United...
reviews: 2
4. Re: mitsis bluedomes

I just booked mitsis blue domes & a bit concerned as there seems to be a few bad reviews lately. booked standard room 4 me & my partner & 3 year old does that mean we will be in the main block. is this ok? Any advice/ tips etc

thanx ceri

London, United...
5. Re: mitsis bluedomes

I just booked mitsis blue domes & a bit concerned as there seems to be a few bad reviews lately. booked standard room 4 me & my partner & 3 year old does that mean we will be in the main block. is this ok? Any advice/ tips etc

thanx ceri

cheshire
6. Re: mitsis bluedomes

I can assure you there,s nothing to be concerned about.We were there 9 nights in May and its beautiful,stunning infact.We are fussy and my Son even worse and we couldnt fault it apart from possibly the night entertainment although my 20mnth Grandson loved it and danced the night away.We were in the main block and the rooms are beautiful and handy for main resturant/reception,we thought this was ideal and saved walking up and down the hill if you didnt want to.Where ever your room is they are all to the same high standard,ours had a small pool right outside our door.The Mitsis kids area is excellent and very well run so your little one will love it.The food is lovely and staff friendly and helpful i.e finding a high chair in all the resturants and they love children and no matter how busy they will stop and chat to them.I could go on and on and dont know why there is any negative reviews.Hope this as put your mind at rest,we would go back tomorrow.

London, United...
7. Re: mitsis bluedomes

Thamk u so much. uve made me feel better now ceri

cheshire
8. Re: mitsis bluedomes

Your welcome Ceri.I was the same before we went especially with having a toddler with us.Not one of us had any upset tums,my husband actually discovered he,d been drinking local water and was fine,not that i would reccomend it lol.The ice cream and desserts are to die for at the pastry corner.We tried most of the restuarants food and service excellent,the settings of the one,s near the beach are beautiful.So start counting down the days/months before you go and dont worry about a thing.We have never met such lovely people as the Kos people.So enjoy.

9. Re: mitsis bluedomes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 11, 2013