We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car hire in Kardemena

Which Kardamena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
reviews: 2
Car hire in Kardemena

Hi

I was wondering if anyone could provide me with some advice re: car hire - I am due to go to Portobello royal in June and would like to hire a car for a few days. Has anyone hired a car from Kardemena or did they hire through the hotel or holiday company? If so, how much was this? Would i need to pre-book? I was considering hiring from the airport but do not need a car for the full stay.

Many thanks

Cairo
reviews: 7
1. Re: Car hire in Kardemena

Hi Helen

Perhaps you would like to checkout the following link

http://www.autobank-carrental.com. There prices are very competitive starting at 30E per day (inclusive). Although, Autobank are not located in Kardemena (the closet would be their Airport branch) most car hire companies will drop-off (and pick-up) the car at your hotel. Depending on when you are travelling there is no need to pre-book unless you want a specific model. It might be worth sending an email to inquire what they can offer you.

Otherwise, as you don't need the car for the entire duration of your holiday wait until you are there and shop around. I wouldn't book through your holiday company or rep because for sure their price will be much higher.

Hope this helps.

London
reviews: 109
2. Re: Car hire in Kardemena

Hi Helen,

I'm sure you'll find lots of hire companies in Kardamena during your stay.

I've always used Autobank for my car hire in Kos and found them to be very fairly priced and a good service. One time we picked the car up from the airport, had it for a week, and left it at the airport upon our return. It was very good value considering we saved on transfers to/from Kos Town.

As Cleopatra says don't book through your hotel or holiday company. Go direct and ask about what is included in the insurance/extras/excess. Also, don't forget to take your full licence as some companies require both the paper and card parts.

Have a fun holiday in Kardamena! I recommend the Scala restaurant if you fancy a great breakfast.

Mia

3. Re: Car hire in Kardemena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, November 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kardamena
Recent Conversations