We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meandros Hotel - A couple of Q's

Which Kalamaki hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
God's County...
reviews: 5
Meandros Hotel - A couple of Q's

Thanks in advance !

Booked to stay first week in Sept', just a couple of Questions:-

Is the Air Con payable locally or is it in with the price?

Are pool/beach towels provided?

On half board is it possible to take lunch instead of dinner?

Cheers again !

Oh - also any car hire recommendations ? :-)

Southampton, United...
Destination Expert
for Southampton, Kalamaki, Zakynthos
reviews: 142
1. Re: Meandros Hotel - A couple of Q's

If you drop Katerina an email I'm sure she will be able to answer all your questions.

http://www.dianahotels.gr/hotels/show_list

zakynthos
reviews: 2
2. Re: Meandros Hotel - A couple of Q's

Thanks Kaz for your help! With regards to the air conditioning whether it comes with a cost or not, depends on with which tour operator you have booked with. You can send us your reservation details on info@dianahotels.gr and we can give you all the information you need. As for the pool towels, you can always ask them at reception. I am afraid that lunch is not available at Meandros. Dinner time is from 7 pm until 9 pm. As for the car hires, our ladies at reception can give you any advice you need on local car hire companies. Right outside the hotel, you can find many of them as well in very good prices. If you need any more help, just let me know.

3. Re: Meandros Hotel - A couple of Q's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 10, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki
Recent Conversations