We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Restaurants and Nightlife near Southampton

Which Hamptons hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
reviews: 1
Good Restaurants and Nightlife near Southampton

A group of girlfriends and I are planning to visit the Hamptons from June 21-23 for a bachelorette party. There will be 6 girls. We are looking for recommendations on trendy restaurants and lounges/nightclubs for our stay. I was hoping to try Nick & Toni's but we are staying in Hampton Bays and its a bit further than we'd like to drive.

Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks!!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
reviews: 2
1. Re: Good Restaurants and Nightlife near Southampton

urbandaddy.com/nyc/leisure/roundup/23157/Ham…

Chicago
2. Re: Good Restaurants and Nightlife near Southampton

Oh thank you! This is helpful. I also did some research and see that Nammos Estario and South Hampton Social Club are somewhat near our place.. any thoughts on either of these restaurants?

Thanks again.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
3. Re: Good Restaurants and Nightlife near Southampton

Nammos Estario I think is VERY expensive and not worth it (although I've not been). Check out the reviews here on TA. I'm assuming your budget isn't unlimited. Do you want great food or do you want a social scene? They usually don't go hand in hand in the Hamptons. Hampton Social Club is probably a better bet but it's not the best food in town. How old is the group, how sophisticated and what kind of experience are you looking for? Where are you staying?

Chicago
4. Re: Good Restaurants and Nightlife near Southampton

Ok.. yes you are right our budget is definitely not unlimited. We're a group of 5 girls from Chicago, age 29-30... thinking to have saturday night be a "nicer" dinner and evening out. We'd like a restuarant that has a trendy fun atmosphere since this is a bachelorette party. We're staying in Hampton Bays.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
5. Re: Good Restaurants and Nightlife near Southampton

Will you have a car?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
6. Re: Good Restaurants and Nightlife near Southampton

BLT Steak from NYC has opened for the first time at the Capri in Southampton (not in the village but out on the main road). It's a bit of a scene there (the Capri) but the food should be good. In Southampton Village, 75 Main is a restaurant and then becomes a club with DJ later in the evening. Red Bar and Little Red are popuar restaurants on Southampton with good food.

7. Re: Good Restaurants and Nightlife near Southampton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 21, 2014