We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

real housewives & disney

Which Orange County hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
yorkshire
reviews: 7
real housewives & disney

I just love rhooc & would love to combine trip to disney for the little ones, with time enjoying the real orange county, beaches etc. It seems hard to do this from the uk as most travel companies seem just to go to florida disney & we dont really want the commercial experience. That said if I could go to where the ladies from rhooc go it would make it an ideal trip for us all. Any advice woukd be great, thanks

San Diego...
reviews: 30
1. Re: real housewives & disney

Well, here's a list of filming locations for that show. Most are on the coast, but Coto de Caza is a resort up in the hills east of Orange. http://mapicurious.com/realhousewivesoc

For help with planning your time at the Disney parks, I'd recommend you start a thread in the Anaheim forum here: tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g29092-i65-Anaheim…

yorkshire
reviews: 7
2. Re: real housewives & disney

Fantastic thank u!!

Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
reviews: 146
3. Re: real housewives & disney

I wouldn't call Coto de Caza a resort. It is a gated community and you won't get access unless you are a guest of a resident or going to an event there.

Remember that the "real housewife" shows are made for entertainment and there is nothing "REAL" about them. We would be horrified if women behaved like them in REAL life circumstances.

LA
Destination Expert
for Kohala Coast, Island of Hawaii
reviews: 1
4. Re: real housewives & disney

Not to mention that Coto de Caza is just a housing development in the dry, less desireable hills in eastern Orange County. Truly, not worth a drive.

Stick to the restaurants and shops that are heavily promoted/advertised on the show. They tend to all be on the coast.

reviews: 767
5. Re: real housewives & disney

We just did a family trip to Disneyland and also spent time in Laguna Beach. Let me know if you have any specific questions! :).

Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
reviews: 146
6. Re: real housewives & disney

If you want to experience the REAL Orange County -- beaches etc., and give your children a worthwhile experience, forget about chasing the moronic women of Bravo TV.

Asking to not have a "commercial experience" and yet "go where the rhooc go" is inconsistent.

San Diego...
reviews: 30
7. Re: real housewives & disney

Sorry for misclassifying Coto de Caza. We had our high school Senior Fun Day there and I don't remember any gates but it was over 30 years ago. Hang out at some of the places listed; you might not see the actual housewives from the show but hopefully you can make friends with people similar to them.

SoCal
reviews: 9
8. Re: real housewives & disney

CDC is also not in the hills east of Orange, it is further south than that.

9. Re: real housewives & disney

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 22, 2014