We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat Rentals for fishing

Tampa, FL
reviews: 63
Boat Rentals for fishing

Hi,

I've been coming to the White Mountains for summer vacation all my life. We stay in the Berlin/Gorham/Randolph area. This summer we're looking to rent a boat for the day to do some fishing, preferably within a 2-hour drive from the house. Not really interested in Lake Winni (too crowded). I'm looking for a lake that isn't so crazy. We'd love to rent a pontoon boat, but if there is another kind of power boat that would fit 4 adults, that would be good too. We're close to the Maine border up there so perhaps there is something out in that area? Looking into Lake Umbagog, but can't find boat rentals other than kayaks and canoes.

We haven't ever done this before. We usually just fish in the streams and rivers. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

1. Re: Boat Rentals for fishing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about White Mountains