We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

acqua vatos

Which Kamari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
hamilton scotland
reviews: 19
acqua vatos

Can anybody help us with the location of the safes in this hotel we have read that someone had items go missing don't know if this is true or not and that the reception has a master key thanks

London
reviews: 62
1. Re: acqua vatos

That's quite an exact question. May I suggest you send a message to a recent reviewer of the property?

Either way, I wouldn't let it worry you too much. Acqua Vatos has a good reputation so it's likely to be here say - or an isolated incident. It always amazes me how often people have things stolen when they're on holiday with their shiny insurance paperwork. Call me cynical..

durham, england
reviews: 42
2. Re: acqua vatos

We have just returned from a glorious two weeks at AV. The safety deposit boxes are in an office behind Reception. You have a key and they have a key and both keys are needed to open the boxes. We used the boxes without any worries.

Hertfordshire...
reviews: 1
3. Re: acqua vatos

My husband and I stayed at the AV in July this year and had a fantastic holiday. We used the safes in the room next to reception and had no problems whatsoever - like littlemille said, you have one key and reception have the other and you need both to open.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone. Its a small, perfectly formed boutique hotel with wonderful staff.

4. Re: acqua vatos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kamari
Recent Conversations