We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to Kamari

Which Kamari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Airport to Kamari

Hi

Could anyone let me know how much a taxi is from the airport to Kamari? There's 5 of us travelling in total so we are going to need 2 taxis, and at the moment to prebook a private a minibus I've been quoted £75 (€90 aprox) for a return trip and didn't know if this was good value or not.

Thanks

Chesterfield...
reviews: 69
1. Re: Airport to Kamari

Try Antonis at Ancient Thira Tours. www.ancient-thira.gr

He has a couple of minibuses, Ive used them before and found them to be reliable.

London
reviews: 62
2. Re: Airport to Kamari

You don't need to book. A taxi to Kamari is 15 euro each way.

Barnsley, United...
reviews: 14
3. Re: Airport to Kamari

It's 5-10 mins to kamari, the minibus you've been quoted seems expensive?

If a taxi is 15€ make sure you agree the price before.

Some hotels transfer their guests for free, like ours the Seaside beach hotel.

Cottage Grove...
Destination Expert
for Santorini
4. Re: Airport to Kamari

€90 = €22.50 per taxi one-way. The difference between €15 and €22.50 could be the reservation charge. I agree that if you can find a taxi for €15 without pre-booking that would be the way to go. The transer companies such as Santorini Transfer charge around €8 per passenger so you'd end up paying more for for that option.

UK
Destination Expert
for Cyclades
reviews: 8
5. Re: Airport to Kamari

I see from one of your other posts that you are a group of 5 young lads. Providing you're able to do so, Greek taxi drivers will squeeze you into one taxi. If they can't shut the boot (trunk) with all the luggage in, they'll just fasten it with bungee cords.

6. Re: Airport to Kamari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 01, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kamari
Recent Conversations