We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Loizo's car hire

Which Kamari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Derbyshire
reviews: 11
Loizo's car hire

Hi I've been trying to contact this car hire company to find out how much they charge in July for a medium sized car, but I can't seem to e mail them and don't really want to phone. Is there plenty of availability of car hire on Santorini and would I need to pre book or would I be ok to just hire when we get there? Thanks.

Ljubljana
Destination Expert
for Ljubljana
reviews: 102
1. Re: Loizo's car hire

See:

http://loizos-santorini.com/index%20en.html

I usually book a car a day in advance. Small cars (with full insurance) usually cost 25-30 EUR.

There are many other rent-a-car shops.

Edited: 12:48 pm, January 14, 2013
Chesterfield...
reviews: 65
2. Re: Loizo's car hire

I don't think you will have a problem hiring a car in July, always seems plenty available. I've never had a problem in July or any other time. Where are you staying in Kamari?

Tim.

Derbyshire
3. Re: Loizo's car hire

Thanks for your replies, might just leave it until we get there then Marjan. Yes, Tim we're staying in Kamari andit's only the beginning of july so it won't be quite as busy as later on I shouldn't think. Thanks again both of you.

Chesterfield...
reviews: 65
4. Re: Loizo's car hire

We are there from the 11th June for 2 weeks. We usually rent a car from Ancient Thira Tours, lots is special places to visit although its nice to take the bus from Kamari to Thira.

Tim.

Derbyshire
5. Re: Loizo's car hire

Thanks Tim, I'll make a note of that one too. Jackie.

Coconut Creek...
reviews: 12
6. Re: Loizo's car hire

We used them while staying in Kamares. They were great. Our land lord arranged for them to eliver the car. Were staying at THE ATLOS VILLAS? When we left the island we just left it in the parking lot. We will be using them again in May. Dont miss the restaurant GALINI. SO GOOD. Not a far drive.

Derbyshire
7. Re: Loizo's car hire

Thanks for that info. Will look out for that restaurant. Looking forward to it!!

London
reviews: 54
8. Re: Loizo's car hire

Plenty of car hire firms and plenty of availability. Go got a mojito at Albatross Beach Club when you're not driving...

9. Re: Loizo's car hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 01, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kamari